Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Monday, November 28, 2005

I do feel very blessed that I have really wonderful friends and there is such a supportive community at church. Everyone is so great and really concerned about my job situation. I have a bunch of people who are praying for me and they always ask me how it's going when we see each other. I feel bad though, because I feel like all the crap at work has me totally wrapped up in a state of self-pity and I am not doing enough caring about other people. I know there is one friend in particular I feel I have hurt and it tears me up ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home