Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

25 days, 21 hours, 37 minutes, 51 seconds

I am still so very excited about my upcoming trip and yet it doesn't feel real yet that I am actually going. Maybe because of all the stress and busyness of the season. When I am on the plane, it will definitely feel real then.
The only "downside"was that coming back, I have an overnight layover in Atlanta. I get into Atlanta at 6pm on January 23rd but then my flight out of Atlanta isn't till 2:15 the next day. I was just going to see if I could get on standby on an earlier flight so I can be home on the 23rd. But I'd emailed a friend of mine who moved to Atlanta last year and mentioned I might be having an overnight layover and she immediately emailed me back and invited me over to their house to stay over and have dinner with them and then she would bring me back to the airport the next day. So I think I am going to take her up on the offer. I haven't seen Debbie and Mike for over a year so it would be really nice to catch up with them, and I don't have to work the next two days so if it takes me an extra day to get home, I can live with that. So really the layover turned out to be a blessing!
It also looks like one of my best friends from here might be coming with me to Nicaragua. I hope so. She's never been before and it's always great to see how much people are just blown away by their first visit there. So fun! :)
All I want to do right now is take a nap but I can't. I have to leave in about 5 minutes for an Arbonne meeting with my sponsor and my new Buisness Builder I am signing on today, then it's back up to the church to do some volunteer work, then we have our New Community service tonight for Christmas Carols and Communion and finally a mandatory Music Team meeting before I can come home, take a hot shower and fall into bed. I had a bad bout of insomnia last night and so only slept about 3 1/2 hours so I am just a zombie right now. Hopefully that just means I'll sleep like a baby tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home