Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Monday, July 24, 2006

My New Tattoos




So these are my new tattoos. I got them both Friday night after work. I really like them and am very happy about them. The one on my toe hurt. A lot. But definitely worth it. My friend KT had referred me to the tattoo parlor and the artist who did mine. Because of that, Dave (the tattoo artist) didn't want to give me just a plain old daisy on my toe but wanted to make it really cool and special, so he didn the sky/grass background, which I love, and didn't charge me extra for it. Very, very cool. And I love the colors on the butterfly. The pictures probably would have been better if I could have used my digital camera to take them, but because my cameras were stolen, I had to use my cellphone camera. Oh well, they're not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home