Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I am almost done with the candleholders! FINALLY!! It's taking me a lot longer than I'd planned but oh well, should be done soon. I ran out of hot water so decided to write here for a bit to let it come back some and hopefully then I can finish. There are so many of them but I nkow how beautiful it will look for our Christmas Eve service when they're all lit.
So three weeks from tomorrow I will be heading down to Nica!! I can't wait! I still doesn't feel real but it's starting to sink in that I am actually going!
And my friend Keren from Nica is here in the States!!!!! Actually in New York now and then I think she is spending Christmas with a family in Kentucky or Tennessee and then coming to VA Beach for the rest of the time. So hopefully she can stay with me a few days the first week in January. We're actually flying back to Nica on the same day, but she's leaving from NY and I am leaving from Virginia but we'll meet up in Atlanta and fly the rest of the way together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home