Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Friday, December 02, 2005

This is Weird

I don't know if there is something wrong with my blog. I just left a comment on another blog and when I clicked on the link to take me back to my blog, it brought up an older version of my blog, one that did not include my most 2 or 3 recent posts. When I went to the edit posts link, they showed up there, but the main page is all wrong, it's the old template I had been using and my recent posts aren't there. This is so weird.
Anyway, I was going to write a real post but now I have to figure out this problem instead. Then it's off to California Pizza Kitchen and to see "Rent" with Vinny, Mark and Clyde.
I think I am going to have a Raspberry Mojito with dinner tonight because they are just so yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home