Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Movies

So I really don't have anything deep or profound to blog about, so this will be brief. I am just very excited because my favorite actor in the universe, Gael Garcia Bernal, has 2 movies coming out in theaters over the next few months. The Science of Sleep is coming to our theater that shows the smalled, independent films on October 13. And Babel will be out in November. Plus, he is in The King, which comes out on DVD on October 10 and is already in my Netflix queue. I absolutely love his movies. I have seen him in Amores Perros, Y Tu Mamá También, La Mala Educación, Dot the I, Vidas Privadas, El Crimen de Padre Amaro, Los Diarios Motocicletas, Don't Tempt Me and I'm With Lucy. He has such a range characters he has portrayed and while some of his films are uncomfortable to watch, he just really draws you in.
I am such a movie freak. I usually see at least one movie every weekend in theaters (this week it was Jet Li's "Fearless"), plus I do Netflix so I normally watch at least 2 or 3 movies on DVD per week. I especially like the smaller, more obscure independent films and also foreign films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home