Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is not even funny anymore

So I went back to court today, for the third time, for the guy who broke into my house last year. Once again the case was continued, so this still isn't resolved and I still haven't even seen him face to face.

I did find out that he was convicted of or pleaded guilty to his other 7 charges, inlcuding the firearm charges and I know for at least one of the charges he was sentenced to 50 years in prison, with 40 of those years being suspended. So I don't know if that means he is going to be in jail 10 years alltogther or if he'll get more time for the other charges. I guess I will find out whenever the new court date is scheduled. Hopefully that will be soon!

On a happier note, my tickets are booked for my trip in December to Nicaragua! I can't wait to go back and to plan Isamar's birthday party. I hope it is really special for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home