Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My New Job

So I officially started working for Frontier Horizon this week. I am really enjoying it so far. It's definitely very challenging. I've never created a budget or written a grant proposal before but now I am learning how to do both. I feel a little lost but once I have more experience and feem more like I know what I am doing I know I will feel less lost. But even though I feel a little like I have NO idea what I am doing, I love it and it's a MILLION times better than working for my most recent employer. I am so much less stressed out. And the stress I do have is good stress because I am in a job that is actually challenging me, not stress over how I am going to be treated by my boss when I come into work each day. It is so wonderful to be working for someone who is probably even more passionate than I am about helping orphan kids and the impoverished in third world countries.
In other news, I saw "Inside Man" today. One of the best movies I have seen so far this year. Really excellent cast: Clive Owen, Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster, Willem Dafoe, Christopher Plummer, etc. I think it's probably one of Spike Lee's best films. I really need to watch it again because the plot is very complex, but it's worth the cost of the ticket to see it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home