Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Home Again

This is going to be a short post because I need to sleep, but I will write a longer post later about my trip. I am a little sad to be home, but at least am comforted knowing I will be going back soon. It was a really awesome trip. Some of it was hard, like missing the kids who aren't at the orphanage anymore, and the usual knowledge that there are so many people I am not able to help who are in so much need there. I met new friends, including kids from the pueblo of Vera Cruz and from the dump. I spent time growing friendships I already have with my friends there, and of course, spent time with my favorite kids in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home