Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hello 2006

As I look back over 2005, it was a pretty good year for me ... I got to go to Nicaragua 3 times, I met my best friend, started my Arbonne business, learned a lot, grew a lot. I am really looking forward to seeing what 2006 has in store. Hopefully more trips to Nicaragua (my first one coming up in less than a week from now!), seeing my Arbonne business grow, meeting new people, having new experiences. It should be an exciting journey.
I am very excited because I am finally going to get to go to Willow Creek, near Chicago, in March. I have been wanting to visit Willow Creek for the past 4 years, ever since I started going to Spring Branch. This past Sunday I found out there is a Promiseland conference in March and since I volunteer in the Nursery on Sundays and also help teach the MOPS class, I thought it would be good to go to the conference. I can't wait! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home