Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Prospero Nuevo Año

So this is my first post of 2006. Tonight was so much fun! Betsy had a New Year's Eve party at her house for the kids from Ukraine who are here, and their host families, and her neighbors and other friends who are/have been involved with ORPHANetwork/Frontier Horizon. My friend Keren was there and I got to make a few new friends I hadn't known before. And I learned how to say "Happy New Year" in Ukrainian. I have no idea how to spell it because they use a different alphabet, but it was fun getting to wish the Ukrainian kids Happy New Year in their own language. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home