Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Friday, January 06, 2006

So much to do ...

and so little time. That's me, though, I am the queen of procrastination. I had intended to be a lot more productive today than I actually was, but I did manage to get a lot done. Had a meeting with a prospective Arbonne business builder and then got some ORPHANetwork stuff done and started packing the stuff for the kids. Tomorrow I need to see if I can get my other 2 dressers put together, finish doing laundry, finish packing the kids' stuff and write some more letters. I also need to go to the jewelry store my friend owns because she's donating some bracelets for the kids and she'd also sold some jewelry the kids made and has money for me to take to them. Sunday I am going to finish whatever packing remains and try to get my room somewhat neat. I like coming home to a neat room. But that's it, that's all the time I have. I am also at church till almost 1 on Sunday, then have to pick up my roommate from the airport in the afternoon and then go back to church Sunday night for our Singles' "Second Sunday". So I am not going to have much down time to rest during the day. That's okay, though, because I can sleep on the plane on Monday if I am not too excited :)
For now I am off to see "Munich" with Vinny and Mark.
Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home