Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Sunday, January 08, 2006



In just a little over 12 hours, this is where I'll be! I am very excited! I can't wait to see my kids again. Hopefully some of them will be at the airport with whoever comes to pick us up.

And I found out that on Wednesday we get to spend the day at Laguna de Apoyo, a beautiful lake in an extinct volcano. There's a pool there and a nice restaurant so Vinny is taking me, my friend Bethany who is coming from New York, a couple other North Americans who are staying at the orphanage, my sister Ivonne and her husband and their daughter, and about 15-20 kids. It will be a blast and it is absolutely beautiful there. I have never actually been down to the level of the lake, but there is a beautiful overlook in Catarina that overlooks the whole crater and you can see Laguna de Apoyo from above. It's all mineral water so supposedly it has healing qualities.

I will try to post to my blog while I am in Nica and will put up pictures when I get back. Now I am going to try to get some sleep since I have to get up in less than 4 hours to go to the airport.

Adios!

1 Comments:

  • At 10.1.06, Blogger JP and Jessica said…

    so exciting!! I hope you have a wonderful time in your favorite country! God bless!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home