Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Job Hunt Continues

Well, I am still loving my temporary job. I really get to make my own schedule, work when I want, and that's great. It's pretty much a part time job, which means I can work at most 37 hours per week, but that's enough. Too bad it's only temporary. I'll probably be able to continue through May 15, when I leave for Nicaragua. I'll be in Nica for 27 days and I really hope to have something lined up to start when I get back. However, I am also applying for jobs down there, so if something comes through, I may be moving to Nicaragua this summer! Please send any extra prayers for me that this will happen! I am applying at the Nicaragua Christian School, which would be great if I got it! It's not much pay, but it's $700 per month plus they pay for housing. All the teachers live in 3-bedroom condos within walking distance to the school. They are NICE condos, too, with really huge bathtubs, and there is a swimming pool/jacuzzi and tennis courts on the grounds, and 24-hour security. And in Nicaragua you can TOTALLY live on $700 per month. The downside is that the school doesn't provide insurance, so I would have to get that through somehere else, maybe a Christian insurance company that gives insurance to missionaries. I don't know how my NF will affect that, but I DO know that if God wants me to go to Nicaragua, HE will make sure everything is in place that needs to be, so I am not too worried. But, if this can work out for me ... wow ... by the end of July, I will be living in Nicaragua!! Here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home