Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Court Date

Well, I found out my court date for testifying against the delinquent that broke into my house. The preliminary hearing is next Friday, December 8th. From there, I guess I will find out the date of the actual trial, which I am really hoping will be after I get home from Nicaragua in January. Actually, what I am REALLY hoping is that he will plead guilty and spare us all the trouble of even having to go at all. I mean, apparently they caught him red handed with stolen items from several burglaries, so maybe he will plead guilty and get himself a lesser sentence.
In other news, I have just over 2 weeks till my trip to Nicaragua! I can't wait! I am really hoping to be able to plan some special activities for the kids while I am there. The really cool thing is that they won't be in school because it is their Summer Vacation. They go to school from February-November and have their Summer Break from November-February. So we will have lots of time to spend together! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1.12.06, Blogger Gail said…

    Meg, You are great. Give a bunch of hugs to the kids for me...Barb's sister Gail

     
  • At 2.12.06, Blogger JP and Jessica said…

    Yipee for the Central American school year! I hope you get to have lots of time with all your kids in Nicaragua!!

    I leave the day after you for Honduras, and I am going with my "catracho" family to the island of Roatan, off the north coast of Honduras. Thankfully, I'm feeling better from my bout with Typhoid, and will be off the dumb diet that the doctor put me on (yeah, I know it's for my own good...) right before leaving for the homeland. Pupusas and quesillo, here I come!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home