Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Monday, December 04, 2006

This Sucks!

OK, maybe I really need to just give in and buy a DVR recorder or TiVo instead of a VCR. I just hate to spend money if I don't have to and I don't even watch that much TV. But tonight I had to miss Heroes because I had an Arbonne team meeting to go to. So I set my VCR to record and then started watching it when I got home. Well, right at the climactic moment, the tape cuts off!! Arrrrggggggghhhh!!! I know I set the time correctly so I think maybe it was a glitch in the tape and I need to use a different tape next time. But for now I could just scream. So now I have to wait till tomorrow morning when I can watch the episode online to find out the end. Grrrrrr ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home