Mis Pensamientos

“Someday all that’s crazy / All that’s unexplained / Will fall into place / And someday all that’s hazy / Through a clouded glass / Will be clear at last / And sometimes we’re just waiting / For someday.” -Nichole Nordeman, "Someday"

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back from Nicaragua

This is going to be short because I am totally exhausted. My flight got in from Nicaragua around 11 last night but of course it was almost 2 a.m. by the time I got to sleep and then I had to work today. I still haven't finished unpacking and I really need to do laundry but I wanted to post at least a few pictures.
I had an amazing time in Nicaragua, as usual. Lots of new kids had arrived since my last visit and it was great getting to know them as well as spending time with the kids I already knew. And it was really nice to get to spend time with my best friend and her family.
Other things were sad, like finding out 5 of the girls I'd become friends with over the years at the orphanage had left (3 were kicked out and 2 decided to leave because they were unhappy at the orphanage) and also finding out that all 4 of Ivonne's family's dogs had died of some strange illness. But all in all it was a wonderful trip and I will be adding more pictures and posts soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home